Warranty / Return
• There are no warranties that extend beyond the description provided and by submitting payment you accept the terms provided herein.
• TacomHQ reserves the exclusive right to modify the terms and conditions herein without limitations.
• Colors may vary from the color depicted in exemplary photos as a result of the chemical process that occurs during Type 2 and 3 Hardcoat, even within the same batch. The only way to receive a uniform finish on all parts and accessories is to match the color you desire, and have each component recoated or painted with a different finish, for example Cerakote. Please note, these other finishes will not be as durable and will be more easily prone to scratches and scrapes.
• Purchase orders are not subject to change once finalized, require a 50% deposit when exceeding $10,000, and must be paid in full to qualify for shipment.
• Orders or components thereof cancelled within 14 days are subject to a 3% cancellation fee. Orders or components thereof cancelled after 14 days will be subject to a 8% cancellation fee.
• TacomHQ will not accept early cancellations for scope mounts and Structured Barrels (blanks, harmonic finishes, and chamber / thread services).
• Units have a 14 day money back guarantee when purchased directly from tacomHQ, returned in good-working condition with manuals and accessories in its original, undamaged packaging, and are subject to a restocking fee starting at 20%. Refunds are issued in direct accordance to payment method. Armor Optic, Micro Charlie TARACs, scope mounts, and Structured Barrels (barrel blanks, harmonic finishes, and chamber / thread services) are excluded from this guarantee for sales are final.
• Customer is responsible for all shipping fees to and from tacomHQ. It is also the customer’s responsibility to ensure the safe delivery and return of any goods. TacomHQ is not liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen merchandise during shipping. We recommend using a method of shipping that provides you with a tracking number and to insure your package. TacomHQ will process an alternate shipping address only when delivered via email and by the customer. TacomHQ will not switch shipping methods for any reason. No third party requests will be accepted. All shipping fees are non-refundable.
• Any damaged, missing, or incorrect items must be reported within 72 hours of receiving package. To return a product for repair, replacement, or refund, ship to PO Box 10507, Fort Smith, AR 72917 and send an email to info@tacomHQ.com detailing the return and an estimated date of delivery.
• All tacomHQ product(s) are backed with a limited-lifetime warranty starting from the date of delivery for parts or repair, and only applies to factory or mechanical defects that occur within the normal use of the product. If tacomHQ determines warranty repair or replacement is the result of a factory/mechanical defect following an internal inspection, tacomHQ will fix or replace the unit free of shipping cost. Do not attempt to disassemble, alter, or change the function, appearance, or operation of any item for it may void your right to return or warranty the product. Warranty specifically excludes maintenance, cleaning, misuse, neglect, scratches, tampering, alternations, repairs, or evidence of attempt to alter or repair the unit by a non-certified tacomHQ technician. Product sent to tacomHQ for return or exchange must include a copy of the original invoice with a detailed description for return or exchange. Repairs must include an affidavit with your name, phone, email, and detailed description of issue. Allow up to eight (8) weeks for warranty repairs. Should tacomHQ choose to replace the product, and the product is no longer available at the time warranty service is required, a substitution of similar performance and equal value will be made. In the event of non-warranty repair, you will receive an estimate prior to any work being done billed at $100/hr and additional charges for parts or labor, contingent upon inspection, may apply. The sole remedy provided in this warranty is repair or replacement of the product. TacomHQ shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.