• Safeguard optics and your zero.
• Ergonomically engineered for minimal visual and optic control interference.
• Weighs 6 – 12 oz. (varies upon length and selected add-ons)
• Braces serve as a roll-cage to isolate optics from external forces.
• Fits around setup to prevent having to detach and re-zero.
L 0.38″ x W 4.00″ x H 3.76″ (from top of rail)
L 10mm x W 112mm x H 96mm (from top of rail)
L 0.38″ x W 4.40″ x H 4.11″ (from top of rail)
L 10mm x W 112mm x H 104mm (from top of rail)
Type II High Impact PVC
L 0.75″ x W 4.40″ x H 4.11″ (from top of rail)
L 19mm x W 112mm x H 104mm (from top of rail)
• Focus on your mission, not your rifle.
• Prevents becoming a liability.
• Protect optics at minimal expense.
• Ideal for schoolhouses and squads with finite budgets.
• Armor Optic universally fits most scopes, thermals, and NV.
• Available in two sizes: Micro and Macro. See ‘INTEL’ for specs.
Use Armor Optic as a:
- Brace against a car door, building, window, or under a vehicle.
- Lanyard attachment for HELO transport / security
- Camouflage attachment for snipers
- Airborne operations
- Mass tactical exits
- Military free fall
• Protects optics when getting service or a replacement is not a now-option.
• Matte carbon fiber; when every ounce counts.
• Reinforced matte carbon fiber; fiberglass core insert for superior impact resistance.
• Thin, compact, and chemical resistant.
• Braces use 0.75″ of rail space.
• Superior impact resistance with low impact memory (bounces back to shape).
• Braces use 1.50″ of rail space.