Terms and Use
• The terms, conditions, and disclaimers of our Policy are for our website www.tacomHQ.com (collectively referred to as “Website”) and provided by tacomHQ, Inc. (known as “tacomHQ”). This Policy further governs data collection and your usage of our Website as personal data may be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this Website, and for other purposes provided herein. It does not apply to information we obtain or collect through means other than our Website.
• Titles and headings used on the Website and this Policy are solely for the convenience of the User and shall not be used to construe, explain, modify, simplify, or aid in the interpretation of any provisions.
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change this Policy at any time.
• TacomHQ may collect two types of information from you: (a) personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, and (b) usage information concerning our Website that we automatically collect as you interact with our Website.
a) Personal Information that You Voluntarily Provide to Us
The majority of times that you visit our Website, your use can occur without you telling us who you are and without providing any information about yourself. However, there are times that we may ask you to voluntarily provide information (“Personal Information”) about yourself through the Website. Our requests for personal information will only occur to serve specific purposes, including, but not limited to, (1) your purchase of our products; (2) for you to receive our newsletters; (3) for you to participate in user surveys; (4) to process your registration with our Website, including verifying that your e-mail address is active and valid; (5) to improve our Website; (6) to communicate with you regarding information such as products, services, or offers, which we believe you may be interested; (7) to respond to your inquiries; (8) to contact you regarding any of our contests, sweepstakes, or promotions within which you have participated: (9) for our own internal business purposes; and (10) for other purposes as disclosed in this Policy.
We will not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties. However, we may need to provide limited Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of processing orders, processing credit card and other payment transactions, and to deliver products or services to you that you have purchased. Personal financial information will only be used for the reason it was provided, such as to complete a purchase. You are under no obligation to provide us with Personal Information. However, your refusal to provide requested Personal Information will likely limit your ability to participate in certain services or activities offered on our Website, particularly when the requested Personal Information is noted as being mandatory or required for you to participate in a particular service or activity.
b) Information We May Automatically Collect
Our Websites may use “cookies” or other programs or tracking technologies to collect basic information from you as you use our Website (“Automatically Collected Information”). A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used for various purposes to collect information about activity on our Website. Some cookies may be used to recall Personal Information that you previously provided when you used our Website. This Automatically Collected Information is generally used to enhance and personalize your web experience with us, and to provide us with basic information about how users access and benefit from our Website. Such Automatically Collected Information may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, browser, duration of time on our Website, what pages were viewed at our Website, the duration of time on pages within our Website, keywords searched at our Website, products purchased through our Website, the language you use at our Website, your operating system, and what you clicked on at our Website. You have the option of blocking or deleting cookies through the use of your browser. However, if you block or delete cookies your use and enjoyment of our Website may be impaired.
• Our Website operates within the United States. If you are in a location outside of the United States, by using our Website you consent to the transfer to and processing of your information in the United States.
• If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any information without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian. We will not knowingly collect Personal Information about any person under 13 years of age.
• We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or electronic storage of information is 100% secure. Thus, while tacomHQ strives to protect your Personal Information, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your Personal Information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security in our systems.
• We may, from time to time, at our sole discretion, offer contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions (collectively referred to as “Contests”) through our Website. If you choose to participate in a Contest, Personal Information about you may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the Contest as required by applicable law or the rules that govern the Contest. Such Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, announcement of winners and prize fulfillment. Additionally, by participating in a Contest, you are agreeing and consenting to the official rules that govern such Contest.
• We reserve the right to disclose and transfer Personal Information to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the Website, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, corporate sale, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
• We may disclose your Personal Information, without notice to you, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served to tacomHQ; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of tacomHQ; or (3) under exigent circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of our Website or the public.
• TacomHQ owns all the information presented on our Website and has copyrights on such information. All opinions, ideas, suggestions, and other feedback submitted through our Website may be used by us, without any restriction and without charge, and nothing contained in this Policy shall limit or otherwise affect this.
• If you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through public message boards or forums available through our Website, such information may be collected and used by third parties and is not subject to the terms and conditions of this Terms and Use Policy. Additionally our Website may provide opportunities for you to post reviews of our products and services. Such reviews are not subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy. Further, although we are not required to monitor such reviews, we reserve the right to remove any reviews that we, in our sole discretion, find offensive, abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable. Additionally, we may remove such reviews if they contain information personal to you or others, such as email addresses, phone numbers, names, addresses, or website addresses.
• Applicable to registered Dealer and Broker accounts. Click here for details.
• THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, AND TACOMHQ DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENTS, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR TITLE, WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OR INTERFERENCE WITH ENJOYMENT. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TACOMHQ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL FULFILL ANY USER’S PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE. SPECIFIC WARRANTIES OFFERED BY US ON ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR WEBSITES GOVERN OVER THE DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH.
• NEITHER TACOMHQ NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, PARTNERS, MANAGERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES SHALL HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY USER FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, COMMON LAW, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, STATUTE, OR REGULATION. USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT TACOMHQ IS PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IN RELIANCE ON THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY, AND FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ARE REASONABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TACOMHQ’S LIABILITY TO ANY USER EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY USER FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
• Prices and specifications for any products or services sold through our Website are subject to change without notice. Typographic, photographic, and or descriptive errors are subject to correction. In the event that we determine, in our sole discretion, that we have made an error concerning, but not limited to, the price, specification, quantity, or description of one or more of our products or services, any sale or transfer of said products or services shall be made subject to our correction(s). All prices are quoted in US$.